With a WikiRate account you can do things like:
- Create or join a project or research group.
- Add or verify answers about companies’ performance.
- Bookmark useful items for easy access on your profile page.
Create a personal account
Note: If you do not receive a verification email please check your Spam folder. If any other troubles arise, please contact us.
To sign up for a WikiRate personal account:
Create an organizational contributor account
Companies and organizations can also create an organizational contributor account to add or verify data on the platform.
To sign up for a WikiRate organizational contributor account:
Send an email to us at email@example.com indicating that you would like to set up an organizational contributor account, with proof that you work for the company or organization (e.g. Letter signed by line manager)
Open verification email and click the verification link.
You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
To reset your password:
- Click on Log In.
- Click on reset password.
- Enter your WikiRate account email address and click “Reset my password”.
- Open “Reset Password” email and follow instructions to update your account details.
How to use your profile
Get the most out of your WikiRate account:
Access your Profile and Useful Information
To navigate to your profile page and access information:
1. When logged in, click on your User Name, located in the top right corner of any page of the website.
2. On the right-side panel, click on one of the you will see the following tabs to access the information:
- Research Groups.
Account. Find and update your account details (username, profile, picture, email, and password).
Contributions. Find the total number of data points you have contributed to WikiRate organized by Answers, Metrics, Companies, Projects, Sources, Topics, and Research Groups.
Activity. Find your most recent activities on WikiRate.
Edit your public profile
Your WikiRate profile is publicly visible. WikiRate is an open community designed for all contributions and edits by any user to be visible.
To maintain your privacy you do not have to use your real name as your WikiRate username.
Your email address and password will never be published.
To change your Profile settings:
- When on your profile page, click on the edit iconthat appears when you hover over your user name (located in the top left corner of the page).
Here you can:
- Add a profile picture
- Add a short description of you and the topics that interest you the most
Delete your account
If you want to delete your account, please contact us.