With a Wikirate account, you can do things like:
- Create or join a data collection project or a research group.
- Add or verify answers about companies’ performance.
- Bookmark useful items for easy access on your profile page.
Create a personal account
Note: If you do not receive a verification email, please check your Spam folder. If any other troubles arise, please contact us.
To sign up for a Wikirate personal account:
- Click on the Log in button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Click on Sign Up and enter a username, email address, password, and your stakeholder profile.
- Click Submit.
- Open verification email and click the verification link. (Check Spam folder for verification email, if it does not appear in your inbox).
Create an organization account
Companies and organizations have the option to establish an organizational contributor account, allowing them to add or verify data on the platform while ensuring clear attribution to their organization.
To sign up for a Wikirate organizational contributor account:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like to set up an organizational contributor account, with proof that you work for the company or organization (e.g. Letter signed by line manager)
Open the verification email and click the verification link.
You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
To Reset Your Password:
Access the Login Page: Start by clicking on the "Log In" link, which can be found at Log In.
Initiate Password Reset: On the Login page, locate and click on the "Forgot password?" option.
Provide Your Email Address: Enter the email address associated with your Wikirate account in the designated field.
Request Password Reset: Click on the "Forgot password" button to initiate the password reset process.
Check Your Email: Shortly after, you will receive a "Reset Password" email in your inbox.
Follow the Instructions: Within the email, you will find specific instructions guiding you through the process of updating your account details.
Access your Profile and Useful Information
Example of a profile dashboard:
Edit your public profile
Your Wikirate profile is publicly visible. Wikirate is an open community designed for all contributions and edits by any user to be visible.
To maintain your privacy, you do not have to use your real name as your Wikirate username.
Your email address and password will never be published.
To change your Profile settings:
- When on your profile page, click on the edit iconthat appears when you hover over your user name (located in the top left corner of the page).
Here you can:
- Add a profile picture
- Add a short description of you and the topics that interest you the most
Delete your account
If you want to delete your account, please contact us.