With a WikiRate account you can do things like:
- Create or join a project or research group.
- Add or verify answers about companies’ performance.
- Bookmark useful items for easy access on your profile page.
Create a Personal Account
Note: If you do not receive a verification email please check your Spam folder. If any other troubles arise, please contact us.
To sign up for a WikiRate personal account:
- Click on the Join button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter a username, email address, password, and your stakeholder profile.
- Click Submit.
- Open verification email and click the verification link. (Check Spam folder for verification email, if it does not appear in your Inbox)
Create an Organizational Contributor Account
Companies and organizations can also create an organizational contributor account to add or verify data on the platform.
To sign up for a WikiRate organizational contributor account:
Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like to set up an organizational contributor account, with proof that you work for the company or organization (e.g. Letter signed by line manager)
Open verification email and click the verification link.
You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
To reset your password:
- Click on Log In.
- Click on reset password.
- Enter your WikiRate account email address and click “Reset my password”.
- Open “Reset Password” email and follow instructions to update your account details.
How to use your Profile
Get the most out of your WikiRate account:
You find this elements in the form of tabs (see image below):
This tab links you directly to the Research Groups you have joined. A Research Group brings together people working on one research Projects and shows their individual progress. Learn more about Research Groups here.
On WikiRate, the bookmarking functionality helps you to mark a Project, Metric, or Research Group so that you can find it again easily. Your bookmarked elements will also appear as Quick Filters, so you can narrow down data-heavy pages and display just the data that interests you.
On your profile, the Bookmarking tab lists the elements that you have bookmarked. Learn more about Bookmarks here.
Edit your Profile
Your WikiRate profile is publicly visible. However, your email address and password will never be published. However, follow the next steps if you wish to update your account details:
To change your Profile settings, click on the edit icon that appears when you hover over your user name.
Here you can:
- Add a profile picture
- Add a short description of you and the topics that interest you the most
The "Contributions" tab provides an overview of the total number of Answers, Metrics, Companies, Projects, Sources, Topics, and/or Research Groups you have created, updated, or commented on the platform. In addition, you get a direct link to those.
On this tab you can see and go to the latest additions or changes you have made to the platform.
Delete your account
If you want to delete your account, please contact us.