"5. Key performance indicators to measure effectiveness of steps being taken
M&B recognises the value of tracking its performance and progress on the effectiveness of its approach to MSHT. As such, we have developed KPIs, in line with UK Government guidance, to track and report against in next year’s Modern Slavery Statement. They include:
• The amount of training provided to relevant duty managers and staff,
• Percentage of Tier 1 suppliers that have been risk mapped,
• Percentage of Tier 1 suppliers who have undergone an audit,
• Percentage of suppliers who have attended awareness raising training,
• Percentage of procurement team members who have completed supply-chain specific modern slavery training,
• Average self-reported confidence of duty managers in understanding modern slavery, knowing the signs, and ability to appropriately respond."