Without a company logo, companies can be hard to identify quickly. Adding missing company logos can help make WikiRate data more engaging, memorable, and navigable for all users.
Adding a missing logo to a company page should take you 5 to 7 minutes.
- Check that you’re logged into your account. If you are not logged in, log in or sign up first.
- Click on a company below to enter the company page.
- Do a google search of the company you’ve chosen and find its logo. Confirm you have the correct company by comparing the company details.
- Download the logo in any format (e.g. PNG, SVG, JPEG) to your computer.
- Click on the Edit icon beside the company name and upload the logo image.
- Click “Save and Close”.