This sub-metric is used to evaluate the metric : ""2.3 Publication of waste generated""
With this metric based on the "GRI 306-2 Waste by Type and Disposal Method" standard, we aim to assess companies' efforts to measure and publish the waste they generate based on the common thread of our assessment methodology: What is not measured cannot be improved. What is good that is not published does not exist
We will assign a ""YES"" to this question if :
- The company publishes the total weight of paper used for advertising (flyers, brochures, catalogues, etc.).
- The company does not make use of physical advertising material (flyers, brochures, leaflets, etc.).
We will assign a "NO" if :
- There are no statements in the reports
This information can be found in any of the following reports published on the companies' websites:
- Annual Report
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Sustainability Report
- Environmental Report
- Carbon Footprint Report
- Statement of Non-Financial Information (NFI)