"3.1. Updated reporting procedure
Last financial year, we reviewed our due diligence systems with STOP THE TRAFFIK to identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains, with the aim of mitigating the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in them. The review suggested improvements in our internal reporting system.
Since then, we have been working hard to integrate MSHT considerations into our internal incident reporting system – streamlining our responses and appropriate actions to suspected incidents. We are proud to have committed to a 24-hour response time to any reported incidents, to ensure potential MSHT incidents are dealt with quickly and carefully."
"M&B recognises the value of tracking its performance and progress on the effectiveness of its approach to MSHT. As such, we have developed KPIs, in line with UK Government guidance, to track and report against in next year’s Modern Slavery Statement. They include:
• The amount of training provided to relevant duty managers and staff,
• Percentage of Tier 1 suppliers that have been risk mapped,
• Percentage of Tier 1 suppliers who have undergone an audit, • Percentage of suppliers who have attended awareness raising training,
• Percentage of procurement team members who have completed supply-chain specific modern slavery training,
• Average self-reported confidence of duty managers in understanding modern slavery, knowing the signs, and ability to appropriately respond."