Many companies provide information around their environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance according to standardized metrics, designed by organizations like the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Integrated Reporting (IR), among others.
In the company's annual or sustainability report, does the company cite the standards or guidelines it follows for reporting? For the report that you are citing, indicate which of these, if any, the company uses to report. Choose from the following answer options:
- Yes - GRI: if the company mentions Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) or uses GRI codes
- Yes - IR: if the company mentions Integrated Reporting (IR)
- Yes - GRI & IR: if the company mentions following both IR and GRI
- Yes - Other: if the company report follows SASB or another standard for reporting. Indicate which standard used in the comment field for your answer
- No - if no standards are mentioned in the company report
How to Research an Answer
Follow these steps or watch this video demonstrating how to research and add answers:
Select the company, metric and year
Look for the answer to the metric's question in a suggested source or add a new source
Cite the source
Enter the answer and supporting comments
Watch the project tutorial on editing an answer.
Watch the project tutorial on editing the value "year".
Watch the video tutorial on adding a URL as a source.
Watch the video tutorial on adding a PDF file as a source.
Found a bug?
WikiRate is in Beta, so if you if you encounter any technical problems, make a Ticket so that we can track and resolve this issue.