In the case of supermarkets, brochures are a very effective promotional tool to publicise their assortment, novelties and promotions, although very inefficient from a production point of view, as thousands of catalogues end up in the rubbish bin without even being read.
From an environmental point of view it is a completely dispensable waste load, especially in the digital age in which we live.
We will "assign a" "YES" "to this question if:
- If the company does not use physical advertising material such as brochures, flyers, product catalogs, etc ...
We will assign a "NO" if:
- We check the presence of advertising material in any of the company's stores.
This information can be verified in any physical store of the evaluated supermarket or we can consult the reports published on the companies' website:
- Annual memory
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Sustainability Report
- Environmental Report
- Report on Carbon Footprint
- Non-Financial Information Statement (EINF)