This sub-metric is used to evaluate the metric : ""2.1 Waste reduction and prevention""
With this metric we aim to assess companies' efforts in waste reduction and waste prevention
We will "assign a" "YES" "to this question if:
- The company publicly declares in some of its reports that it has reduced the weight of its waste by at least 5% compared to the previous year, or it publishes its waste data from the previous year in order to calculate and verify said reduction
We will assign a "NO" if:
- The company does not publish its total waste and does not mention any reduction in its report in this regard
- The company publishes its waste generated in the last 2 years and this has not been reduced by at least 5%
- The company declares that it has reduced its waste by less than 5% or increased it.
This information can be found in any of the following reports published on the companies' website:
- Annual memory
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Sustainability Report
- Environmental Report
- Report on Carbon Footprint
- Non-Financial Information Statement (EINF)