Research Groups are a collection of WikiRate contributors, their Research Projects, and Metrics they created. Here, we’ll introduce you to a Research Group page, walk you through how to find and join a Research Group, then we'll explain how to create a Research Group and how to add a Research Project to a Research Group.
Tip: If you are part of a University Project, your link to your Research Group is in your welcome email, or student handout.
To find and join a Research Group:
- Go to the Research Groups browsing page.
- Browse the Research Groups:
- Sort by Most Researchers, Most Projects, Most Bookmarked, Alphabetical, or Recently Added, or
- Search by Research Group Name, or
- Filter by Topic
- Click the Research Group name you want to join
- Click the Join Group button on the Research Group Page to add yourself.