In accordance with the OECD Guidance Annex II (https://www.oecd.org/daf/inv/mne/OECD-Due-Diligence-GuidanceMinerals-Edition3.pdn, GTP strongly condemns all activities, and will refuse any material, which we believe benefitted
or supported armed rebels/terrorist groups through illegal finance or other activities or involved serious human rights
violations associated with the extraction, handling, transport or trade of minerals, including:
• Serious abuses (i.e. torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment; forced for compulsory labor; worst forms
of child labor; human rights violations and abuses such as widespread sexual violence; war crimes or other
serious violations of international humanitarian law, crimes against humanity or genocide).
• Direct or indirect support to non-state armed groups.
• Direct or indirect support to public or private security forces.
• Bribery and fraudulent misrepresentation of the origin of minerals.
• Money laundering.
• Non-payment of taxes, fees and royalties to governments.