If you have a large dataset that is already structured, you can directly import the answers onto WikiRate. Imported metric answers need to be in CSV format with the columns according to this structure:
Metric | Company | Year | Values | Source | Comment
Note: The Metric name should be the full metric title (the name of the designer + the name of the metric).
For example, this metric should be named: Walk Free Foundation+MSA risk assessment
When you have structured your CSV file correctly, you can import it through the Metric Answer Import Page
- Give your import file a Name
- Upload the CSV file
- Click Submit.
- If the file is large, it may take some time to process.
- Once it has been processed you will need to map any companies where an exact name match was not found on WikiRate. Y
- ou can search for the company on WikiRate using the 'Suggest' button. If the company cannot be found on WikiRate, enter 'AutoAdd' into the field.
- Once you have finished mapping the company names, click update mapping on the top right of the screen.
- Go to the 'Step 2: Importing' tab where you can import your answers to the platform. You can see how many data points are ready to be imported on the 'Ready' tab.
- Select the answers you want to import and click 'Import'. The progress bar will let you know whether any answers failed to import.