For this metric question you are being asked to identify the total Direct Economic Value Generated (revenue) of the organization for a specific year.
Start by searching publicly available documents like Annual and CSR reports.
Answers & Calculations Revenue includes the following:
1. Revenues from financial investments including cash received as:
• interest on financial loans;
• dividends from shareholdings
• direct income generated from assets, such as property rental.
2. Revenues from sale of assets including:
• physical assets, such as property, infrastructure, and equipment;
• intangibles, such as intellectual property rights, designs, and brand names
The reporting unit is US Dollars. If the value is reported different currency please consult this page to find the conversion rate to use according to the company's reporting year. Once you have found the correct conversion rate, multiply that number by your answer to get the USD rate. Include this calculation in your comments.
Select the 'Unknown' answer box if the company has not published the data.
Always include the page number where you found the answer in the Comments field below.