Integrating Wikipedia with WikiRate helps users learn more about the company that they are investigating (company's background, official name, headquarters location, website address, among other information).
- Choose a company (below) to research and open it in a new browser tab.
- Go to Wikipedia.org and find the company you’ve chosen. Make sure you have the correct company by comparing company details such as headquarter location.
- On the company page in WikiRate, click on the edit icon beside the company name (it's a small pencil!). This will bring up the company page editor.
- In company page editor, add the name of the company exactly as it appears on Wikipedia to the "+Wikipedia" section.
- Click "Save and Close".
You'll now be able to see information from Wikipedia on the right side of the company page under Integrations.
* You do not need to fill all fields to add the Wikipedia information.